Through our Grow Your Business Program, existing businesses will be able to access training and consultation services, at no cost. Businesses must apply for participation, however, and the selection process is competitive, with 5-6 businesses selected for each cohort.
A cohort is four weeks in length, with one two-hour workshop scheduled each week. Additionally, each business participant is entitled to 20 hours of one-on-one, and peer group consulting services, during the 4-week cohort period, and for six months after its completion.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, a business participant must:
- Attend all 4 workshops offered and any additional clinics.
- Access a minimum of 10 hours of consulting services.
To be selected for the Program, the following criteria must be met:
- Business owner–only one person from the business can participate; no substitutes.
- In business for at least one year.
- Minimum of one employee, in addition to the owner(s).
- Business concept must have growth potential, with prospects of adding at least three new jobs within the next three years.
Consulting & Coaching
Each program participant will have access to up to 20 hours of one-on-one consulting and/or coaching services. Participants must use at least 10 of these hours.